Friday, April 15, 2005

hi there, I am still going to see music, don't lose faith. Like Anna Egge at the Deej this Saturday (deej.ORG) you should go too!

The Deej promoted a night at a new restaurant in Petworth this past Wednesday. The restaurant is called Domku and bless my heart, has Polish food. How many other people agree that this is the barometer for DC finally having 'arrived'? (just kidding) Anyway the food, while a little precious, was extremely delicious. And the environment seems like even with a PA system set up, it will be a nice music venue. Dan & Maria you know we want the Grandsons there ASAP (and if you need our help with anything just ask!!)

FYI get ready I am having my first official gallery show opening June 24 at DCAC, it's group show, but still a huge deal! I'm working on a 400 square foor sculpture, top that! & stay tuned.

No comments: